For more than 60 years, AIPAC has worked to make Israel more secure by ensuring that American support remains strong.
As America's leading pro-Israel lobby, our members work with both Democratic and Republican leaders to enact policy that strengthens the vital U.S.-Israel relationship. Over the years, we’ve worked with Congress to help:
- Secure vital foreign aid for Israel (from the very first aid package of $65 million in 1951 to $3 billion in FY 2011) to ensure Israel remains capable of facing increased threats;
- Slow Iran's progress toward a nuclear weapons capability through dozens of bills sanctioning Iran and those who help the regime;
- Support Israel's right to self-defense through resolutions that back Israel's efforts to protect its citizens from terrorist attacks by Hamas and Hizballah (more achievements).
But to ensure critical U.S. support like this continues, we need more help. Please join us with one of these 3 steps today:
- Visit our Take Action page for the latest legislative initiatives where your help is needed to contact your members of Congress
- Become a member of AIPAC by making a generous contribution of $36, $50, $100 or even more if you can, to support AIPAC's work.
- Sign up to get free E-news and Alerts. It's the easiest way to keep current on news from Israel and action items when your help is needed to contact Congress.
There is a direct correlation between your support of AIPAC and the strength and depth of America's relationship with Israel. It's that simple. And it's that important. Please stand with AIPAC today.
To learn more about AIPAC, please visit www.aipac.org.